Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Too Quiet!

I was in the kitchen working the other day when I realized it was very quiet. As most of you know, when you have kids in the house and it gets quiet, you'd better check it out!
This is what I found. My sweeties sitting at my computer, with my glasses on!
Being older, I use bifocals but don't need them all the time. I have magnified glasses in several spots, including the computer and the living room. I'm sure none of you have that problem!
Payton is coping Mommy by putting her glasses on her head.

Even tho I had to explain that wearing my glasses was not good for their eyes, I couldn't help but laugh. Hence, the fuzzy picture.

Thank goodness that's all they are into.
Lesson learned, when things get too quiet you'd better check it out. You don't want to miss a laugh or a photo op!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the girls.

Karen said...

Oh yes, if it gets quiet, it's definitely time to take a look, I remember those days!

Adorable!

Darla said...

Children watch what we do more than they listen to what we say...this is adorable.

The Smiths said...

Too Cute! Too bad they won't think its cute when they are older and HAVE to wear them like mommy and daddy =)

Suzanne said...

So cute. Those little ones are adorable and hilarious!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

What precious photos! Digital photography is such a blessing! How did we ever get by without it?