Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pumpkins,...

I have a few more fall touches in my kitchen and bathroom. Just a little touch here and there makes a huge difference and is very inexpensive. The jar is a tart burner. An old bowl filled with prim pumpkins, apples and pairs. I loved this bowl and got it cheap because it has chips. Since I only use it for decor, I like the chips.A handed down wooden bowl sits on the counter. I just added leaves and pumpkin tarts.
This shelf is above my sink.
In my glass door cupboard, I just added a few pumpkins to the Fiestaware dishes.
More pumpkins in the bathroom.
You gotta have birds!
I just added a few leaves and a bird to this tissue box.
Tomorrow, outside.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Still loving it all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say it again. I love your autumn background on your blog! I like your your autumn decorations inside your house too.