Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Surprise!

Gramma had done some shopping for the new baby that is due in only 4weeks! We don't know if it is a boy or a girl but since Jerzie was born in July they don't have any warm tiny clothes. Jerzie and I wrapped all the clothes and made a card from her for Mommy and Daddy.This 'blanket' was the first purchase and I had to get some jammies to match.
I got a ducky set with footies, a bib, a onsy, a hat
and jammies.
A set of onsies with one that says Gramma loves me, of course,
and a bear set. Daddy gor a kick out of the tiny footies. Jerzie loved them all and so did Mommy and Daddy!
We're all getting really excited about this soon to come arrival!

8 comments:

Cedar ... said...

Oh, I remember the fun of all the little things. Sooooo long ago! We'll all be watching for the big news.

Unknown said...

That's so sweet, love those pics. I didn't realize there was another in the oven!! That will be so much fun!!

Wendy said...

Awwww - shopping for baby clothes is so much fun! I have 2 grandchildren soon to be born. Both boys.
Aren't the sayings on onsies cute? I bought one for my granddaughter:
"Party 2 a.m. my crib!" I don't think her mother was too impressed. LOL!

Carole Burant said...

Such an exciting time for all of you with the soon to be arrival of a new baby in the family:-) Isn't it fun shopping for baby clothes, there's just so many cute outfits available. Jerzie looks like she's loving all the baby clothes as well...I think she's going to make an excellent big sister!! xoxo

Donna said...

Oh, how cute! And how exciting to have a new little one soon!

Hugs,
Donna

Sweetie said...

How exciting to be expecting a new baby. It must have been fun for you and Jerzie to wrap the gifts and see the parents-to-be open them. Jerzie looks happy and excited.
Sweetie

The Smiths said...

Thanks so much for all the gifts! We are all getting really excited and cannot wait! I know Jerzie is really excited even though she has no idea what she is in for, ha ha ha. She loves to feel the baby move and to tell you that it kicked her. Thanks again Gramma!

Suzanne said...

So exciting. I'm sure Jerzie will be a wonderful big sister. I can't wait to see photos!