Monday, December 29, 2008

A Gift!

Jerzie is visiting today but since I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas I decided to do my post ahead of time and spend the day just playing. We worked on a project for Mommy and Daddy last week and we didn't want them to see it so we saved the pictures. First we made a foamboard circle.Then we wadded up different shades of green tissue paper and glued them to the circle.

We made a bow and put a string of red beads on it. I had more decorations but Jerzie was having so much fun with the left over string of beads that she said we were done. I ended up hooking the beads together with a twist tie and she wore it for a necklace on Christmas.

She put stickers on the back and we put it in a gift bag. Of course she gave it to Mommy as soon as she walked in the door!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that's precious and I am sure Mommy will display it every year with pride!

Cedar ... said...

Those are the things that warm a heart for years to come. Mom will always treasure it, and Jerzie will always remember making that with you! Great photos!

The Smiths said...

It was the best gift ever, and so unexpected since we always look at the blog before picking Jerzie up to see what she did at Grammas! And I will post it proudly with all the Christmas decorations every year too! Of course, if she is anything like daddy she won't let me forget to put it up :)

Connie said...

Awwww....that was so sweet! What a cutie, and what a wonderful gift for her mommy. What a nice grandma, too, spending that kind of time with Jerzie.

Cute pictures.

conniescapers.blogspot.com

Suzanne said...

What a wonderful Grandma you are! It must be so nice having Jerzie so close! She is just adorable.

playsdolls said...

Very wonderful gift you and Jerzie made for mom.Isn't it fun having grandma time with her,I love having that time with my grands.I know mom must treasure her wreath.

Mockingbird Hill said...

Wishing you & yours...especially Jerzie...a very Happy 2009!

Stay Warm...Cassie