Saturday, August 23, 2008

Smile!

Sweetie has honored me with an award that really means alot to me. It is the Smile Award and this is what Sweetie said " She shares a love of flowers. My Mother always told me that if you saw flowers blooming at a person's house, you could tell the person that lives there cares." I had never thought about this statement before but it is such a "sweet" thing to say.I do appreciate this award but like all awards I cannot pick 5 people to pass it to. The list of characteristics for this award are:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
These are all reasons why I read blogs. Add a love of gardening, home and family and I'll read you forever! I pass this on to all of my blogging friends that hang in there with me when I don't comment often or don't post for a couple days. Let's all strive to make each other Smile!
Thank you , Sweetie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet award! How thoughtful of you to think of all of us. I enjoy reading your blog along with all the other blogs I visit. Blogging has given us an opportunity to meet other like-minded or at least like-passionate gardeners. :)

Rosie's Whimsy said...

A wonderful award for a sweet person. Congrats!

Susie said...

Hi Jean,
This is a great award and the reasons listed for it are ones I also look for when choosing my reads! Yours truly fits the criteria!
xo