Monday, May 26, 2008

Bloomin' Tuesday!

Welcome to Bloomin' Tuesday! My gardens are really beginning to come alive and I trust yours are too. If you would like to sign up to show us what you have blooming just put your name and link on Mr Linky at the bottom of this post and add a link on your post to the list. Click on the button on the sidebar for more information and to get a button for you blog, if you'd like. Then click on the names on the list to see what is blooming in other parts of the country.
Creeping Phlox
Wood Hyacinth and Forget-me-nots

Bachelor Buttons
Iris and Columbine
Columbine
One of my most favorites, Solomon Seal. I love the graceful stems and the green edged bell flowers.
I know this plant needs to be separated but I hate to disturb it. It is about 4 feet tall now.
So what's bloomin' where you are planted? Remember you need to sign up weekly and your pictures don't have to be from your garden.

Enjoy your garden tour!

12 comments:

Sugarplum Cottage said...

My favorite is the Solomon Seal. How beautiful your Columbine are. That is one flower I can't grow, everytime I've bought one it eventually dies. Maybe I'll try again this year.

Thanks for hosting Bloomin' Tuesday, I really enjoy it.

Hugs, RoseMarie

Aiyana said...

Does the Wood Hyacinth smell as good as the regular Hyacinth, or is it a totally different plant? all your blooms are beautiful, and such restful colors.
Aiyana

Anonymous said...

I love the Solomon Seal, I had some years ago, but they somehow did not come back. Your flowers are lovely. I will try to post more pictures next week. Thanks for creating an opportunity to share the beautiful things in life.

Dawn said...

Hi Jean!
My lily of the valley pics are up!

I always love to see what is bloomin' at your place!

Susie said...

Loved seeing all your blooms! Hope you're feeling a bit better each day!
xo

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I put a link in the post back to your site, sorry for not doing so this morning.

Susan said...

You have much more flowering in your garden than I have. Are the Bachelors Buttons the same as perennial cornflower?

vintage girl at heart said...

Your flowers are so very pretty and lush!!!
Lovin' the new header too!!! Is that in your garden also???
Have a bloom filled week!!

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Just beautiful I really need some bachelor buttons!

:-) Rosie

Laurie and Chris said...

I can't believe I have been to your house the last couple days and haven't walked around the gardens. I did stay long enough to take a small bouquet of lily of the valley though.:)

OldBagNewTricks said...

As much of my yard is under construction I am gardening vicariously this year -- and I thank you soooo much for sharing your beautiful garden with us. It makes me feel less stressfull with regard to my sea of weeds. Ahhhh. Thanks.

Jenny

The Proverbs Wife said...

I was just blogging with a friend about finding some native plants growing in my backyard. A little past my property line where the woods begin I can see the a plant similar if not identical to the Solomon Seal.

I wnt to dig it up but all the unkempt bruch would need to be cleared out first. I hope that I can slavage it.