Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Super Heroes

Here is the bat-no-more-mobile and all the bat removal tools.
Does this look like a Super Hero to you? He is to me! This is Batman! Here is his trusty side kick Robin, up on the roof. He's fixing a hole where some molding rotted and fell off the roof. He also caulked around all the windows.
Let me tell you, they are heroes to me if they got rid of the bats! They found 2 good size holes along the roof edge but think the bats were coming in the louvers on the front of the house. That area is covered with screen except enough room for them to get out.
Batman will be back next week to see if they are all gone and to close up the last hole. I'm already much more relaxed as I sit here at night. What a relief!

7 comments:

kris said...

I know bats do all kinds of good - eating those pesky mosquitoes for instance - but I get spooked even seeing them flying through the yards outside - in the house would be bad. Glad you're getting rid of them!

Susie said...

Yay for Batman! He'd be my hero for sure!!
xo

OldBagNewTricks said...

Go, Batman, Go. He IS a superhero. I confess that I like bats zipping around my yard quite a lot.... but I sure don't want them in my belfrey either. G'bye Bats, g'bye.

Jenny

LostRoses said...

Bats belong in the sky, not in the house! Good for your Batman. I love your porches, looks heavenly!

RUTH said...

I have a feeling bats are protected here...but luckily they cause us no problems.

Tammy said...

Well I'm glad to hear you are getting rid of them and fixing it so they can't get in any more...whewww!!
Your house is soo pretty!!
:)

Carole Burant said...

Holy bat removers Batman!! hehe Let's all keep our fingers crossed that they did a good job:-) xox